30.1.10

When I see the teacher

1) see her front and hate her back!

2) say silently:"walao! don't want catch my friend!"

3) why them so terrible one~~T^T

4) This is our classroom! We want you GO OUT!!

5) why you can give us psp...Why we cant?

6) this society is fair. But no IN SCHOOL!!

7) Why you so palia!?

8) I think I more clever, smarter than you! Let's me teach you!The FOOL!

9) You no talented in teaching! Go out from this classroom! You're FIRED!

10) You so stupid so that's the reasons I don't want bring your textbook!

11) The textbook is mine...no yours!

12) Why I want do your homework!?

13) Why ask the stupid question again?

14) You didn't say want bring o...So why i bring it?

15) Don't just force us by your stupid pink PSP booklet! I will DESTROY IT!!

Yayx~!
I'm the 'girl like boys'XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^