16.7.11

Chocolate without calories :)

this week was kinda busy. i means our class, 4S6. :]

we're busy for doing homework. and rushing to copy others' because our shita teacher asked to pass up suddenly. so suddenly.

and we're busy for doing moral folio too. cause vlyn's bday was our deadline-15th July.
well, i began my work on 14th. xD means the day before deadline.
but finally i finish my work. :P yeah.

so let me share something what was happen in my class :)

  • maths teacher praised ziyao (mr.chew) is a good student, who pay attention in her lesson. the only student. :)
  • well actually i noticed him pay attention in add maths's lesson. bt i dunoe he do this in math's lesson too :P
  • add maths teacher scold me on friday. :( i forgot why she scolded me
  • this tuesday i walked to alpha tuition with Louis meiyee them. i was quite happy :P i love to walk with crowd.
  • bio teacher was in a good mood. yeah :)
  • and i ate a lots of chocolates. with 'my mood is not good' excuses :P
  • hmmm. exam is coming. should i start to revise?

hmmm. see first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^