8.7.11

BERSIH

tomorrow has something happen. i don't so sure what will going on. i just listen from parents. well, not my business. :P

okay. i think i have quite long period not update my blog. even though it was not any visitors here.

today was sports day. our school. but i stay at home. because i prefer do my tuition works, even though i 
never do them before. but i think i start to regret, anyway it ends after 5 minutes.

err. i these days quite 自恋. i ask careen and chien for comment. cause i want change my profile pic. no more leehom. cause i realize once i put leehom as profile pic, not so many ppl will know who am i. but you know i really love leehom.

i changed then. careen said my pic weird. this's for sure. cause i know pic in fb is always different with real one.

i really like 李民浩, who the handsome main male character in the drama- boys over flower. a Korean drama.
cute smile. :)

woah. this called handsome. 



cool man. <3

lengzai lea. xDD 


i hate the one. who make me cry, make me crazy before. i lived under the one's shadow. yeah.

i thought i can forgive and forget. but you know, i cant. because the wounds were too much, too serious.

all you did to me was unacceptable. i never know why i can live with you before.

we talked gossip together, play together, and love each other. now, no more. no more smiles. only hate.

i feel like want to take revenge. i want to take back all you take away from me.

all you had were mine! MINE!

you don't have any qualification to smile. to have friends. to be trusted. 

you are pretty, may be. but you are shita ugly, in your heart, your mind.

i feel like want to kill you. NO. i want you disappear in my world. forever.

i won't say goodbye to you anymore. cause i don't want to listen next 'hello' from you.

GO AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^