9.7.11

PIC :P

post some old pic. xPP
yeah. on the way to back home

yea. mc flurry :P

sandwich. hmm yummy. xP

bought from 麦可斯~

the nails before holiday :(

smile. i <3 this so much

peace :)

then those next pics were took when FATHER'S DAY ;P

1st, buy CAKE :P

2nd,  go PIZZA HUT

3rd, hmm. which was dad's favorite?

4th, paid :P

5th, in the car. woah. so many yaa

LOL. my sis was so happy with those FOOD!

NOOB pic :X

muahaha. air liur comin out

yeah. the party BEGINS!

oh? 宝贝,stop lookin at my food. it's mine!

emm pizza. xPP

hmm. cake. kotaknya :P

CAKE~ tiramisu favor   

父亲节快乐~

D-DANG D-DANG~ 开幕仪式~

give me one xP

woah. tarzan's house?

took from the classroom :P

oh. vandalism! 

 <3 LEEHOM!

杜明汉:杜杜杜杜杜 you love me?

emm. i hate books. :(

MONKEY xP

will you marry me?

ermm. shud arrange at above. but cin cai la.






muahaa. this's my cutest dad la. xPP 
lengzai lea?
nice gene~ xP

2 comments:

Just Write Something...^^