29.1.10

做了错事一件!

哇啊哇啊哇啊啊啊啊

昨天啦……我留校for Rumah la. 从Rumah A换去Rumah D
Then gt Huey yin n Foong Jing be with me a…XD
Then before go rumah, we eat lunch first lo. Then we go dewan see the guys play badminton.
Got Jin Peng n Chee Foong…Waaa They play dao vry enjoy one
Then Huey yin go play… = =…walao
I oso wan play one d…but my hand gt a glass and a pack of fried potato lea…
Walao…= = thn I juz stand thr. Thn I see the person. I no chap him.
Actually I wan chat wit him d. but dunoe wan say wat…thn sua laa…
Thn I sit on the stairs and play dunoe whose phone…listern the songs. But no battery ad…T^T
Sua la…thn I wait till 2.59… call hy go rumah lo..
Thn rumah…walao a …the sun so gao lat…hot dao…I vry black ad + this weather = more black!!
And then see gt zi jie, jin jack, yu en, yue kai, kah ann, alan, kang seng n many ppl laa…
Walao…I dun wan run lea…so sia sui one…
Gt so many ppl noe who m i…I soooo popular one lea…
So I sure ad! I cant b sia sui one…so I choose dun wan run a XD

Thn drink the 珍珠奶茶-哈密瓜..walao…miss the taste vry much laa T^T
Touch whn drinkin~ XD n then see sin huey
Palia timothy call me go buy soulja for her…= =..thn I go buy lo..cauz see who gt down thr

Thn 8.00 reach home~~ shit! I still dint so homework yet!
Thn I dint eat dinner, fast fast find sunthng biscuits eat…XD
Thn when I close the 玻璃罐…
I ask sis mum gt scold me ma…cauz so late back maa
Then I juz say the sentences o…the glass straight……….
Piang!! Drop on my leg!
Thn I scream….then I dunoe I m injured by pick the glasses…T^T
Then straight gt many many red red d liquid come out!!= =
Walao…thn
My parents straight scold me la…T^T haizz….

Vry terrible…my hand oso injured…T^T

XP...Found My cute~XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^