3.1.10

aahhh...kill the hairdresser!

OMG
My HAIR!!
Become a PekCek+Kns+beh tahan d style aaa
TERRIBLEEEE!!!
I juz scare my frenz cant recognize who r me...

TOO Short ad aaa
n i very heart pained...T^T
I'm the last minute go XX's Salon
walao
my mum say wan me cut hair before november...
til NOW!!
=.=
Last day...LAST MIN!!

quite tilted front hair...n thin it...XD
n thn behind cut short...
bt i say little She cut More!
CONCLUSION: UGLY!!!!!

N my nail...
u noe my dad's temper d
He say cut nail must cut till CANT SEE WHITE PART!!!
Oh My God!!
How he do that?
I cant...
so pain...
but he say i m vanity!!!
u noe the nail too short make myself uncomfortable
so i CANT
but oso short!!

wan go sleeping...
cauz tmr schul open!
XD
very nervous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^