15.1.10

Oh My GOD!!

EARTHQUAKE!!

see the newspaper today
actually want find the Entertainment there
then suddenly see the Headlines
about EARTHQUAKE!!

It's terrible
I believe, when u see the picture, you will cry
Cause I did it about 5 seconds

And sorry
I don't want to upload the pic
because it's really very sadly
If u interest in it, go find today news...
you will see a lot of it...

I see the victims
their bloodily body with full of wounds
they are awaiting somebodies giving help
they are scaring
they are trying till their best to live continuously
they are insist on their last breath

I felt I'm blessed
I didn't suffer like this
Even wash the close stool!

Why this world is full with setbacks

Let's us pray for them
Just waste your few minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^