10.1.10

What is annoying? 1

1)强迫别人去接受他的要求,尤其是他的要求很过分!!
Ex: My Seni Teacher
Reason:
You know? She wan us wrapped the seni nota with YELLOW colour paper!!!Oh My GOD!!
Then we juz say:"Yer~~"...complain why wan use yellow...
Then r u noe she say wat?!
She way cauz I like YELLOW with the terrible voice...
Yuck~!!!
Then our class got sumone dat vry dare to say..:
"But we dont like!Why dun wan giv us choose another colour?"
I wan thanks her vry much for sayin my feel...XD...
Bt the Annoy teacher say:" I'm The teacher...I wan u all use dis colour thn u muz use!!"
Wat the FROG!!Can i ask her go toilet eat shit?

2) 无事不登三宝殿(虽然我有时会酱作)xD
Ex: My "CUTE" sis
Reason: okay, mum buy new things for me....chocolate
Then she saw dat, I noe she wan eat, but i dint giv her eat...
cauz she dint demand from me...if gt i muz giv d..
thn she say:" Yer...chocolate very ngeri lo..yer..."
Then i beh song la...chocolate whr gt ngeri...
thn i wan eat n open the wrapped paper..
thn she sit near near wit me...Yer...
thn she say:"Sis aa, can u giv me eat?"
OMG! I juz shock..n juz see her..
thn she say:" Can?1 only...please..." wit her kolian d voice...
i beh tahan:"u no say vry ngeri d meh.."
"Where Got??!"= =
i beh tahan ad...i juz run...
she is very XXX...

3) next ep...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^