7.1.10

Klang's Crow~= =

Q:Famous things of Klang?
A:BAT KUT TEH laaa...XD


Q:More?
A:Erm...wait aa...I wan think first...

Q: Aiya..dunid think ad la...
I tell U la...
Ans Is CROW!!
A: Sweat...= =;

esp kwang hua...
see my font d pendahuluan so long...XD

walao...
Sesi pagi NO FUN!!
and really very LOW!
HATE THIS!
really very many Crow!
I means no high la...
no means our schul no clean...XD

I drop drop drop...
til 3G...
3G no Fun d...
sienz than 1A n 2D...
2D very hyper d la
XD
Luv 2D at all...XP

walao...
really miss 2D sooo much laa..
form 3 all very serious one...
24 hour...
most high is when recess with frenz...
cauz can chat dao u song...
bt juz 15 min...
T^T
Happy is short d...

N prefect...
I want COMPLAIN!!!
XD
Very TERRIBLE!!
I frist day down 70!!!
I means pull ears la...la er duo aa
My leg aaa
T^T
Kolian d leg aaa...
Why dis world so terrible?!!

Haiz...
善战善战……
施主放下一切恩恩怨怨吧……

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^