29.1.10

I'm Not A good sis

Yay. I'm not a good sister.
I just treat better to my cutie brother. But he also often annoying.
I have two sisters and a brother. I'm the oldestbiggest "kid"in my family.

My 1st siter
--Proud...too proud

--She always thinks she's very tall...I tell you, she just below 160, And more important is I TALLER THAN HER!!
****She like to stand beside me and see my head:"Yer~Why you so short one?see...I taller than you ad!"
****Shit her head la! your mum d, i taller than you. Isn't your eyes gt problem? Go eat shit la!!!! @##$$%$@$@$

--My hair is quite wavy but no curly. I love my hair very X10000 much!
***you dont want vomit first.
***Her hair is straight one but abit wavy la.
***and then she like to say:"See...My hair is strait than your one!"
***Walao A!! I really beh song! Straight your shit la! Straight then straight la...No my buisness!! Shit d!

--Always "snatch" my comb and my books and my things!

-- Always blame another people but actually she dont know everythings!!

My 2nd Sis
--FAKE!!
***She always uses her ''cute'' voice to pretend a good and cute girl!!

--Still FAKE!!
***When gt uncle/auntie visit, she will bring out her books from her bag and read it at living room. This make the stupid uncle/auntie admire her!!

--Still still FAKE!!
***She will use her ''yucker'' voice when begging you do something!

--Pretend Cute!!
***She's no cute at all and DAMN!!
***When i regret her demand, she will pretend "emo" and 'face smelly'. And then daddy/mummy ask her reason, and then she will say ALL MY WRONG!!!

--Yucker Voice!
***I trust her taste gt problem. She like the Damn song that i hate.
***And then she know i dont like it, She still uses her yucker voice sing it...It Just make me more hate the songs!!

Conclusion:
About my brother...he's still in my range of forgiveness...XD
My sis... Juz often good in temper!

Sorry Sorry
heart-broken person

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^