7.12.09

swt...why so many ppl like him d...
he whr gt good o...
cuan la...not cute la...not leng zai la...not humour la...bored la..
walao..can say USELESS one
swt...all girls become stupid ad...?
still gt another ppl better than him d mah...
lolx...i noe me oso the one la...
walao
but me is me ma
swt
sorry a...i become sampat ad...XD..forgiv me la

lolx...walao
he's hiding me lo...
i beh song ad...walao
i no hiding u bt why u hiding me o...walao
no dare d...no use...= =ll
i more courage than u...

haha..n today happened some wuhui...mistake...XD
me n chien wan go scold him becauz my frenz...XD
thn i thought he block me...thn i very angry lo
cauz i no block him...bt he go block me
thn v go kao bei together...
XD
walao...i scold dao most gaolat...
thn finally...juz noe he's no the one v wan to scold o...
= = swt...
thn chien say sorry to him...puzzkakaXD

walao...i sms him...so late reply one o..
palia...
n giv d answer dunoe wat ans lai d
shit la
bt i no ask bout me d...swt...
i dun dare ma...dun wan say me useless lo..
i very geng than him ad...
he juz nid say:"Sorry...I no L you"
thn okay ad ma...lolx...
thn still can do frenz d ma...dint giv face d
guai lan

swt...i scold him very gaolat one...
actually still gt feel...
bt no so serious...
cauz i wan forget him
bt no FORGIVE
he is a boy...he wan b responsible...
i means to me...lolx...
he hurt me....so...dun wan care wat the answer is...
he wan giv me response...
thn...
he choose FRIENDS vs HATE
or another answer...bt wan wit nice reason...
juz dat...
Gt too hard do dat...
If he feel hard...n cant giv any response to me...
That's his problem...
and
he dint hav any CHANCE to love another ppl...

Say like too revengeful...wakaka...
lolx...
i hate him...?
i juz wan he noe...
wat he nid to do...
lolx...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^