8.12.09

lolx...my cute parents

haiz...they jio me go jj leh...wahaha
can leave home ad~!!!!!woohooo...
T T
Bt dunoe my dad wan go or no...their mood no good
my dream is
IMPPOSSSSSIIBBBBLLLEEEEE
= =

walao...jealous hui han n huei sin o
one is oversea travel...go CHINA o..~~woohoo...
walao....dunoe i how do her frenz d...she go china may a after a week ad..
i still dunoe she go whr o..lolx
jieren tell me i juz noe d lo...lolx
haiz...i very hou hui a...walao
i dunoe she go whr thn sms oso dunwan reply...
so miss her very much leh...><
muahahahaaXD

huei sin leh...walao...more gaolat
dun see she online thn ask nian ting lo...atleast after 2 weeks
thn juz noe she go melaka & negeri sembilan thr...
go many places a...T T

thn most palia is Ting Han...
if no guess wrong la...XD
he like go Australia gua...walao...so xing fu one d o
jealous liao la...T T
n say may b over year juz come back o...><
walao...sua la

thn me..wahaha...i more jing cai than them d
I go whr...guess la
TUTION..!!!
wahaha...jealous leh...XD...
muahaha...may b next year i will tution 6 subject...XD
haiz...tipu sendiri d...

n thn my dad look quite garang...
and most terrible is his sound!!!
actually he is very leng zai one...really...i means when young..XD
walao...i ask my mum...my mum wan me ask him o...
= =...pa pa...scare scare leh
haiz...dunoe la...
i m dis type d ppl d la...
thn now they all can go ad...left me only lo...
me dint go very no giv face leh...walao
see last moment can touch my dad or no...XD...muahaha

n thn...now i wan thkx my sampatest frenz--HUI HAN~~!!!
wahaha...she help me invite the palia gia o...XD..
dunnoe la...XD...actually gt bit amsong...lolx
bt i think he no go d lo...walao...cauz me yong sui ma= =
thn my sampatest frenz say can call other boys d..
haha...an idea..-->jie jian...(he may b wont see dis gua)
XD...see first la...
so if i no go...very sayang ad...T^T
so I will gambateh d...muahaha...ham sap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^