10.12.09

My parents dunoe wat i m thinkin...
lolx...i wan go jj...my frenz help me do many things ad...
i think i cant make them disappoint d...haiz
bt my dad...I dint ask him yet...
I scare he refuse me...and say me no 乖 dat a
i very very 内疚 d lo...
haiz..T^T
very pek cek a...!!!!left right dficult...左右为难

Sudden...I scare he know wat m i thinkin...
lolx...i means him...
he know i say how he palia...how he gl...
wat he do to me...n my minds...n may more more more
lolx...
and...he noe...I HATE HIM??
Sorry...I dunoe...
Sorry...I can't smile at you...I juz could cry after u...
I wont mind u will turn ur head face me...
cauz I noe YOU WON'T

Hate...may b oso was a different kind of LOVE...
bt i dunoe
now
i still hate u or no...
swt..
i forget u ad??
sorry to myself...I DONT WANT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^