30.12.09

Haiz...old again...T^T
XP
New year coming soon...
juz gt 1 day more...
awaiting...
Yay~~!!XD

This Year...
I enjoy my form 2
bt too luv it...n make my self miss it too much

I really love my frenz vry much...
dun say me crazy...
I think many ppl oso act like me...
like their frenz too

I wan thank 2D here...
esp Pn.Leong...T^T
she's 2D d angel...vomit*
she's 1 of our special features...
XD

n my fellow frenz...
good to me...XD..
luv it...

n gao xiao d guys...
esp jr n th...
little kim...
bt cute..XD

n monitor...--weng jiu n thaddeus
a bit fun
bt still monitor...
respect them

n Sweets~~
XD
eat it whn studyin
esp maria's classes...

Lastly...
I juz can form 2 1 time...
a bit regret...
I luv it...
thanks frenz for giv me Sweet Memories~!!!

Wish
v can be frenz forever...
Yay~~
2D ROCKZZZ

From
2D's lover
Leng Zai XD Yin San
XD
Youngster the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^