9.12.09

I still dun dare ask my parents bout th JJ things...XP
blek...=><=
dunoe how la...walao...
i juz now argue wit my mum only...
she say me very xian shi o...现实
= =cauz she asked me mop the floor ma...
thn i m 烦恼-ing how to beg my dad giv me go...
so i mood no good...thn i cin cai mop lo
walao..first time she no song la...
thn i most again...she oso tdk puas hati punya...= =
thn i dun wan mop ad la

thn my mum scold me lo..say i useless a..
apa tu...most lazy one...most stupid one..
i juz diam saja la...
thn my dad beside me only...walao
i think he dun wan giv me go ad lo...
say i no 乖乖dat...bad a
juz think
n i oso dun dare ask la....
today he like gt wat problem o...very emo...
so i dun dare...= =

wat the who...the si ginna...
sms dun wan reply one...= =
walao...i say dis many times ad...XD
hate him d la
palia dao...
before go die go eat shit first
lolz

sua la...moodless...
if cant go jj wit hh &ch & v lyn...= =
thn...
HUAT lo!!
= =ll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^