23.12.09

DAMN!!!

Just A Lonely LOVE...
Sometimes hate myself totally...
I wish...my hand...can press your number on my phone...
But sorry to myself...
I can't do it...
I CAN'T
DAMN~~!!!!

Sweat...
Why I Miss You So Much...
Erm...My brain got problem?...
Doctor and X-ray know this answer...

I change myself because YOU!!!
I become more messy...Nasty...
I want SCREAM!!
I want SHOUTED It~~!!!
I want Sing Loudly...

Today I listern the song from 刘力扬 礼物
I know this song from internet...
I Love It...
He no send me any gift...
But His memory... his fav songs... his smile :)
all of it...
are my Biggest GIFT...

This song nice... Really...
suggest you try listern it...;P
Hope you like it...

I still don't dare call you...
I want hear your sound...
I want you sing to me...
I want you chat with me...
I want you L*** Me...
your number that in my phone...
I just can hug it...
Atleast...
I can HUG IT...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^