4.12.09

Love Training

I join a game...''Love Game''
When..? When I first see you...
But...bad news...
i lose...
But i learn how to grow from tears...
How to smile after cry...
How to close my eyes when I see You...
How to turn odd my head when I heard You...
But I always resuse...
Refuse not LOVE you
Difficult Experience...Cry Story...

I let you go...cause I love you...
I love you...so I dont wan lost you...
I dont wan lost you...so I let you go..

Sacrifice my tears
cause
Not b love by u...better than zero...
juz a number...but i dont wan to hav it...
Forever...better than no b love by u...
forever...forever...live without tears...
Zero...better than negative...

I dont wan ur answer wit ur unhappy...
n juz left 尴尬 btw us...

I just noe...
LOVE Is Difficult...
Let U go...
and wait one day dat u can giv me the most suit answer...
wait
wait
wait
ya...wait wit ur smiles :]...n memories....

I.L.U
and...I.W.U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^