24.6.11

what's going on?

:(. long time not update. sorry.

emm. i think i tomorrow may post something bout father's day. today i was so tired and exhausted.

my leg can't function. i can't run and jump. thursday, i'd been punished by senior, that's squat and stand (拉耳朵) for 30 times. wth. actually senior want us to do this for 50 times, but i think he see we're so pity, then give us some discount. :P. but the next day(today), my legs are disable to move ad. LOL. so shit la.


today was hari ibubapa. parents were forced 'invited' to schul, to take their son's or daughter's results. and talked nonsense to class teachers.

my mum reached, and i just asked her to sit down and take the number. and then i go around whole block B with careen. so interesting couple. LOL.

well, this was so obviously, careen had something she needed to do. this is a secret, of cause. me too. but my case wasn't as serious as hers.:P

then we walked the stairs up and down. i can feel that my legs weren't mine ad. :'(


our teacher was so 长气. but i don't know why she talked less to my mum. and she speakin english LOL. i was so stress. cause i know my pronunciation was poor enough. :(.

and i know i talked at her class. but less talked in her lessons. cause i scare. :P luckily, she didn't complaint this to my mum.

but she said, i'm seem little busy and active. LOL. are you sure?

i'm sure i'm not. but seem like my mum was so strongly agree with my teachers. damn it.

in the car, mum told dad what teacher said. of cause, dad agree with them too. what the.

i just to be silent. cause i was so hate to argue with them. esp for prefect's things. i think i ad less active on it.but why they still complain many. so greedy nya.

and then we go eat mcd.


feelings after talking nonsense?

my legs are so tired. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^