14.6.11

even if the sky is falling down

down by jay sean. even though this is quite old song :P, but i still will get dancy when listen this :X i love the rhythm so much.
now listening his do you remember, well, no comment for this song.

nothing to post lea, so sad.

my face had 'pop' some pimples lea, so sad. WTH. i hate them muchie. it's really so obviously. even though my skin colour is yellowish brown (?), but really vry obviously leaa. :'( CRY DIE ME (forgive my language please)

my dad taught me some 人生大道理s just now. it's great. and meaningful. but i think he's really disappointed on my shita results. ya, i'm right.
he's sayin bout some rich family. it's sensitive, but really accurate, make me strongly agree with him.
He said his friend is too rich (then donate me la). and his sons were somebody like 败家子. they wasting his daddy's money. and play ps when work, and they did many rubbish works.

and then i told him, so far i don't have any target in my live. i don't have any idea. and you know my iq was so kinda shit. before today, he may told me, 'don't sia sui kan your family ah.' but so rarely, today he didn't.
he said, 'san, you know you must be hardwork. you just cant always rely on your parents and family. you should do everything urself if you wan to be successful.'
i was so touched after listen these. i think you all will not understand my feeling, except for those buddies really understand how my dad treat his daughter.

i just wondering how's my life after graduation. i always tell my parents,'bukan saya tak boleh, saja saya tak mau. 'quite annoying sentence, i know. ;P i think this only can be a nice excuse. :'(
but sometime, i believe that if someone really want to put his/her effort on something, he/she really can get the same results compared with their efforts. except for LOVE. :D

Did i talking a speech? LOL.

tomorrow, teachers may give us our phy's and chem's results. so terrible man. even though i know i can't change the truth. tomorrow sure will be a INTERESTING day.
going to my bed. Night friends.
and thx for looking my nonsense post LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^