16.6.11

the moment

today, we went to find en.chia. for something. after went out from his office, i was no mood. i didn't feel angry, i didn't feel sad. i just upset. i just felt want to run away from this school. and run back to my house, and hide myself in my bedroom, open the speaker with the loudest music.

when talked with buddies, i can't say anything. my mouth can't be open. once i try to say something, before the words come out from my mouth, i felt my tears almost come out from my eyes.
so i close my eyes, and i could see a better day :P
i'm useless. guys u know that. i hate myself.

when i saw they crying, i more hate myself. i'm their friends. but i can't do anything. and i don't know how to comfort my buddies. i just want to be together with them. hope they'll know, i'm always stand by them.

taylor swift's sound make me want to cry.

actually it was only a small case, but it was related to all my buddies. that's why i so care. sometime i just want to fight for reasons. there were too many things happened without any convincing reasons.
i don't want my buddies cried, and complained or felt unhappy but they can't do anything. but what can i do?

f.t. island's turns now. their song sounds support me to fight. :)

then now leehom's turn. :)

cheer up my friends :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^