25.6.11

results

not 'flying colours' but 'crying mothers'
:(


parents' thinking will influence my thinking also. i failed 3 subs, add maths, sejarah and phy. i think my results is quite 'okay'. it means bad but it's acceptable.

but unfortunately, my parents seem like not think so, obviously.

i think my results are just same with careen's. but she don't think so, she think hers is better than me. she talked these in front of my mum. LOL. whatever.
 i don't care.

but you know my mum was so care. and my dad too.

after back to home, dad said he don't want to sign my result sheet. SO WHAT?!
i don't mind.

honestly, i very mind it. :( i don't care my 'flying colours' or 'crying mothers'. i just upset of their expression and their mind to me. WHAT'S IT MEANS?


i don't hope to get this type of results too. what the frog you all blame me.

when they try to scold me, i just listen music with headset. and pretend reading comics.

i know dad and mum you all are disappointed of my results. i just speechless. i know. because i never do my best. so nothing else i can say.

that's why. if i never put my best effort on it, i will not get upset of my results.

but what i'm thinking is different with you all. i figure out, 'RESULTS ARE NOT EVERYTHING.'


if you still don't happy for my results, what can i do? it's just nothing. i can't stop your minds for thinking that and to be so pessimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^