11.6.11

TV or computer?

RAWR! i have long time no update my blog. so sorry.
i want blogging anytime in this holiday, don't know why.
i guess because i have nothing to do (or nothing can do?) then i will think bout my buddies, my family, my planning and my LEEHOM...
:P
then i will get many ideas for blog. some were rubbish, some were amazing.
but once i sit in front of computer, then i'll automatic forget them.
<-(...

my family members are watching television, yer, they're so bad
i want to watch too. but you know, i'm so greedy, i want to play computer also... :P
so what can i do? nothing. singing.

tomorrow, i need to take my 奖励金 woah $v$
i just want to take the money then 拍拍屁股走人 xP
dad promised me he will take us go shopping... horray~ but so sad, sis and bro they want stay at home, to take care our puppy (well i think they actually want to play computer)
actually this isn't called shopping, anyway it's hangout? LOL.
it's okay. cin cai laa..
i just want to HANGOUT with whole family members, except the puppy. it's cute, but so :( troublesome. even though i love it so much.

HAPPINESS is just so simple.
  • hangout with family - happiness
  • eat ice cream - happiness
  • listen LEEHOM's songs - happiness
  • singing with friends - happiness
  • watch tv with family - happiness
erm, sorry it may was a story without a complete ending
:P
so sad, actually i have make some big planning for holiday, but i think i have not achieve any one of them.
one of the planning was copy down the lyrics of my favourite songs.
and some more were copy meiyee's name for hundred times or try to cook something.
but i'm so lazy
:P
so it's the ending?

today i don't feel want to win anything. i just wanna lay in my bed
 :)

may be. the holiday is coming to the end.
soon.
see you friends :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^