12.6.11

i love to being busy

may be. :P

oh, i miss my buddies so much. and the assembly. and the teachers. and the senior. and the canteen. and the bus. OH MY GOD. i'm so sure that i'm mad.
but so shit, i only realize i have not touch my bio exc and add maths. wth. tomorrow sure will be a stupid busy day. oww.
tomorrow, i'm going to give presents to my friends, cha boon and may yee. :D well, their bday had passed. :X.
btw the gifts are so cin cai. -_-. WTH. it's so simple. but i hav waste so much time on them. so scare, i'm worrying are they like it? haih...

cham la, so pity me.
i can't fall in to my sweet dream lea, even though now still early, 9:36 pm. the time i go to my bed in the holiday was about 12 o'clock or 1 o'clock. i think this is 'normal' for my schoolmates.
and i haven cut my nails yet. really not willing to cut my nails. they're only 1 cm long.
good bye pretty nails :'(

and the programme i want to watch is coming to show on 8tv soon. hooray.
i have watch that before- 个人取向. it's funny xDD korean drama. my family don't set astro. but it's enough. :)
and the korean drama 玛丽外宿中 also is coming soon, yeah. i'm not the one who was crazy on korean handsome artist or what. i'm just crazy for LEEHOM.

so hi buddies. you'll see me soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^