1.5.10

KP

Today I go KP for prefect's events...
haiz...quite pek cek d lo
i early go hui yee's houz to wait her la
she want fetch me ma..thx a~
bt i reach thr about 10.30 la..XD

Actually cant go d...haiz
my daddy...=-=
say samething again...

then I too sua gu...means stupid la
i dunoe whr big apple and hong leong bank.
and then v lyn say go 3rd floor
go wad food court d..XD
pai sea..i really dunoe

very less ppl...juz gt me n vlyn n hui han n cha boon
n 3 juniors n 3 seniors.XD
actually huey yin n chien hui want help us d lo
bt they say wan sleep n ch sick o~~
sayang...fast fast recover la..XD

and then i gt call weizheng..
he say dao he will come one...bt still no come..=-=
sua la...

1.00 wan back home..sad
so fast. i tell them i haven eat ice cream lea
haha
then they together wit me go buy icecream
i dunoe how to buy things...
then vlyn kao pei me..= -=

thn go old town eat...about 10.30..XD
expensive o..hahaXD
atleast expensive than McDonald..XP
thn we wan leave o..
my dad call me i wan back ad...
thn i wait lo...i didnt see them lea
actually my mum juz front at me...=-=

gt many things la....haiz...
bt vry enjoy..XD

P/S: take some ugly photo too...i scare scare lea

Yayx~!
I'm the 'girl like boys'XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^