9.2.10

A poor Bird

Today, after we wrapped out table with colouful paper,
then a bird, small black bird,
fly into our class.

I sit at the first row, then it just passing by my shoulder!
Walao A! I really scared! Want cry already...T^T
Then, I don't know what happen for it
It fly to the FAN!!
Then we saw its wing BROKEN!!
Yer~~I can't imagine the condition at there again!

It's terrible. The bird just small, very small and poor
How could It be?
Then it fly till Chien Chien's leg there.
All pupils around there.
Kindly Chien want to help it. Cause it hasn't a wing already.
And hurt seriously. I think it's very scare.

Then, suddenly it fly again. It fly trough my leg!
I scream! Cause I don't know what it want to do
Then it fly to Careen's seat.
Monitor,Kwok jin & some boys want to catch it.
Finally, CAN'T

Then, it 'jump' to outside.
Then, 'Jump' to F class!

Haha. They Gan jiong same as us.XD
Hope it will be alright.
Don't know can recover or no...

Yayx~!
I'm the 'girl like boys'XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^