19.3.10

Shita

Stupiak computer
when begin, i need to restart restart and restart
then hang hang hang
after, straight can't open!
shit!
My head is fire-ing...

and then be scold by parents
with some 'cute' reason
when they met some emotional problem and pressure
they can scold us
and our jobs...let's them scold us till they're in the 'okay' situation
who agree? don't need put up your hand

i'm the oldest child in my family
any my 'cute' sis or bro do something wrong
why should i to solve it?

i play computer at night
my family know my habits
i just play may 2 hours a day
is it over?

and the contract lens(i don't know its spelling)
from last year holiday--the begin of 2010--CNY--today
their promise...omg...
they promise me to buy the contract lens for me...
but...= =

Just for abreaction...
don't want thought me as someone palia
Yayx~!
I'm the 'girl like boys'XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^