17.3.10

perfect prefect,

i m not perfect

my parents, especially my mum
they don't like i do prefect
but i like it so much

they thought i just play in this board
they don't know how i like it and active in this board
last year,
we argue with the same topic
when the end of the year
they want me go to find pn.heng
they say if not,
they will help me letak with see pn.heng

so
i cheat to them
after a week
they ask me for any news
finally, i say the truth
no my wrong
why i want to lie?

i broke down
because i don't know how to say
be a good daughter?
or a good prefect?

almost people may choose
a good student
but i don't want

their "expired date"-end of this year
how?
i should be a good daughter
and put down my prefect?!
omg...
i need help
help help...help

Yayx~!
I'm the 'girl like boys'XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^