14.11.09

Tagged by Chia Sin

Objective:
Are you mean and sarcastic?
Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically?
If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are!
If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.
Rule:Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.

----------------------------------------------------------------



If an annoying person says:

1) I am cute.
Just smile

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome.
improssible…except another person are monkey…jk…XD

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous! is it?
erm…speechless…


4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled.
erm…I noe I m not perfectly multi-skilled…but very~~XD

5) You don’t know me? I am an artist; I have albums.
if really like dat…u r sure very failure…XD

----------------------------------------------------------------


If an annoying pretty/handsome woman/man says:

1) I know you like me.
haha…I love everyone…


2) What you looking at? I am not interested in you!
I m looking the leng zhai dat behind u leh…

3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
I noe I m nice at all…^^…

4) UNLESS you are rich, don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
sorry…I m very RICH!!

5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
haha…the ppl dat u wan to they hate me…hate u ad…XD

----------------------------------------------------------------

If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
so...u wan do wat…XD

2) May I have your cell phone number? Please please please?
can I say I dint hav any phone?


3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night…
erm…can I call guard?

4) What do you like about me?
r u noe wat r u saying?

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!sorry…I cant speech it out…

----------------------------------------------------------------

If your enemy says:

1) Hi bitch!
I wouldn’t see the bitch

2) You smell like shit!
u nid go to see doctor..or r u staying in a toilet

3) I know you hate me because I am much better than you!
sorry..i hate u becauz u worse than me…

4) What an ugly creature you are!
u wan I borrow my mirror to u…

5) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
haha…can u dun wan choose the part…= =

----------------------------------------------------------------

Tags::
Yi Shian
Cynthea
Yin Whei
Yi Qian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^