25.11.09

Hard to do

My horoscope give me suggestions...say dun wan so impress he will come back...
really?...T^T...bt i miss him...how?
bt now...really...i very comfused...i think another ppl...not him
i change heart ad?NOWAY
i cant do it...T^T...cauz i giv my time..my mind to him...
dint hav any nice 结果...how can so easy say no love thn no love

shit holiday...make i so miss him...cauz cant see him in holiday
last day on schul oso...he juz appear...i gt see him...bt not smile n not chat
n i juz leave...i gt 后悔so much...when suk march..i see him i will smile...
n he smile at me too...so cute..i like it...
bt now no...dunoe why...last day...see him...i juz seek...dun noe...T^T

love is difficult...really...i noe he gt gal dat he like...
bt watever..cauz i can like him...why he cant like another ppl....XD
bt say really la...he not so kao gal...XD...

oopss...say out my secret ad...how come...= =
lazy delete...
promise me
dun wan say it out...OKay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^