29.11.09

Holiday=Snack Food?!XD

yaaa...dis holiday very sienz + boring + beh tahen = OH MY GOD






bt my sis very gaolat...u know...she always go convenience store buy food...
no juz only ''ceh'' to me...for me, it's very gao lat ad!
chocolate...ice cream...drink...coke...potato chips...cup noodle...
see like she want to leave home away ad...xp
i feel so gaolat becauz ....
she no buy for me~!!!XD
T^T...i wan eat too d ma..

bt i gt little scare now...for my weight...
i dun wan ''add oil'''....T^T...
cauz my parents will look down me...T^T...
they wan compare our weight n height together...
for height i not so scare...
haiz...so i wan control myself now...XD
cauz if win can gt prize o...$_$
XD...

dis holiday not so special...
if wan say special...becauz too sienz...= =...i think no factor ad...
my mum wan me go one more tution...
i promise ad...juz go...better than stay at home...
n next year wan pmr ad...T^T
haiz...sad...
now sienz at home lehh...
wan call 999...juz jk...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^