24.11.09

If Secret be written in Blog

If I really write out all of my secret on my Blog...
I cant imagine what things will happen...What mind will another people think about me?
WoW...really cant imagine...XD...
But just now see someone's blog...dont know how he can write out all of his secret...
got little admire him...XD...but he doesnt write the important people name la...XD
but also was a good job...
If me...I cant say it out lo...because got my friends seeing or b\visiting my blog...
haiz...secret is a not good things...T^T...always make me confused...







Dont know how to write...write a nice blog...
difficult job...not for fame or what...
just for myself...atleast i could proud of it...XD...And I want all of my readers like it too...
XD...
any way...may be after today...i will say some of my secret out...XD...
Please Await It~XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^