18.11.11

well. so sad our country limit the movie i wanna watch, 'You Are The Apple Of My Eye' as 18+.
the very responsible counter asked me to show identity card. so we failed.


nevermind.

me and foongjing go greenbox to sing k.
just two people, quite weird. but after that i began to enjoy.
but foong jing started to feel weird. LOL.
it's okay. at least i very enjoy it. and it caused me forgot the time.
i'm like Cinderella. i means story but not her beauty okay?
parents asked me must come back by 5 p.m.
well but we 5 p.m. only came out from there.
then i reached home around 6:30. oh no.
luckily i took bus but not pumpkin carriage. if not the carriage will change back to 'cute' mouses.
lol. a joke.

today was a good day. but i don't want to come back so early.
because today may the last day hang out with friends before i finished spm.
yer.

music really available to change a people's mood.
after i found i cant watch the movie, i sad. then i sang.
we chose a pop and rock song. finally my mood changed from low to high.
then i sang some classic songs, it caused me to miss my form 2 life.
i really miss it so much. so much. like shit.
 
and i was terribly missing someone, the one who made me cry before :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^