4.11.11

Breakaway :(

goodbye form 5.

exam finally over. but it's end for me yesterday. LOL. so my mind just full with form 5.
i try to imagine, how will my graduation day to be? will i cry? will i be crazy?
hahaha. i very look forward to the day :D

i have to attend today evening prefect farewell party for form 5 seniors. woah. it's a semi-formal party.
damn cool it sure be. :D
actually i can't attend the party. dad can't fetch. he said it is too late to back, 10p.m..
then you know i was so sad. go into room and cry for minutes. -____-
then i thought i must do something for don't make myself feel regret.
cause the farewell party may the last time to have a gathering with them. :(
so i ran into downstairs and told dad, 'can i go 2mr party?'
he looked unhappy. LOL. but under my begging, he finally accept. then i asked huiyee to fetch me back while my dad will fetch us go :D
okie. problem finally solved :D

later i have to go for buy high heels. LOL. my first time to wear these heels :P
have a nice day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^