22.11.11

Don't Be Greedy

A girl, no matter how many times she denies it,
she will always remember every detail, every moment, every piece of the memories you've left her.
No matter how much she tried to forget, it will always be there.

every night before you've sleep, the mind was clearer than when you watch television.
make a wish: I hope I'll smile to you when I see your face next time.
everyone's smile can be the most prettiest.
I doesn't mean I want to show my pretty smile to you.
but I just wanna let you know, I can give my best wishes to you.
I don't know whether can I live better without you?
but I believe, this world doesn't have any fact to tell you that you can't live anymore without who.
It may be worse. It may be better.
but it sure will be alright at the end. :)

Why I need to forget? those memories.
about him, about her, about us.
so memorable, i was so curious why I want to forget it before?
at least give me the chance to have the last, the sweetest something between us.

Man, Don't Be Greedy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^