27.11.11

Forget and Forgive

Judging a people does not define who they are.
It defines who you are :)
Don't judge me. You don't know the truth.

I did a mistake. A mistake I always did before I forgot the guy.
My pillow was wet. I had no idea.
This isn't called love.
There was something refresh my memory.
And not purposely opened the lock, resulted in those stupid thinking hurt me again.
All that what can I do, is to forget and forgive.
But so sad, every time when I face the problems, mostly what can I do just was 'to forgive'.
I can forgive a people easily. But I never forget.

To make boys chase for girls, what girls should do is run before they chase after you.
However boys won't chase a girl forever.
It's a fact.

我希望可以被保护。但并不渴望。
我更渴望可以用我的力量,去保护我最爱的人。
朋友,家人,爱人。
比起被他们保护,我更想保护它。
不是喜欢逞强,是因为……
一个我不知道的理由。

Every night before I fell asleep, I will think many things.
May create a story, may create a song.
May miss my flashback, may miss someone.
But after I wake up on the next day morning,
I will forget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^