24.11.11

Goodbye my bro... :(

little brother went his graduation trip with his classmates, yerr... jealous. :((
i miss the graduation trip with primary school friends too...
so nice.
he borrowed my hp to go, for contact us easily. LOL
and he said he wan to show off to his friends. = =
cute bro.

i asked mum to buy some fruit
to make salad :))) teehee
but i think i have did too much ad, lol. for 3 person. :D


yeah, it was almost done :)
 i went jj wit family on Tuesady
actually i wanna buy Giddens's books to read.
cause you know holiday was so boring.
then i saw this, i thought it was 'you are the apple of my eye' in novel version.
but it was not. = =
actually it was a book talking bout how they make a movie.
lol not bad but... i don't want this.
i want to read story... :((
so should i gonna try my best to sell it out?
lol or just give up?
obviously this make me feel i'm so stupid. 
exactly.


this book costs me 26++, for member price.
haiz. i think i will find some day again to go bookstore to buy another novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^