11.8.11

takda mood :(

bad excuse :(
yuck -,-

so sad, many probs are going around me. that's why i use this excuse.
i think my eq was regress these days. it was so suck.
i can simply scold on someone loudly with no reason. omg. what's going on?
okay. i know i should must solve them one day.

and dad asked me to achieve his target. :P
that's get 7A and no failed in the coming final exam. oops.
should it possible? well, i'm not think so.

you know get 5 A is very hard for me. honestly. now asking me to get 7 A? Are you sure?
i don't know. he said if i did it, i can get anything i want. LOL.
I DON'T CARE, DAD
but once he asked for, i may try my best to do it
i don't want anything. i just want to get your smile.
i just hope that, after u see the results, u can smile to me, and nod ur head, said:"Well done. :)"

OMG. get away from sad.
okay. i found my happiness. :)
peace :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^