21.8.11

nothing at all

playing 'The Lazy Song' :D
no homework is done. except nedu's karangan. because meiyee said she will be scolded if we don't do the essay. that's why i do. xD

and 2mr is my turn for chinese debating. oh my gosh. i have not prepare yet. :X
and careen get more shitty -_- she haven write out point on mahjung paper.
but it's okay. :P i just found some point.
tomorrow will be a better day :D

you know our new ajk is mr.weng jiu :D i means prefect board. woah.
okay. so 2mr sure will be a good day for all new ajks. including my dearest chien :P she is penolong su. woah
yeah. it's right :D
funny day.

haiz so sad i haven finish my sejarah and english homework.
that's why i prefer going tuition. because tuition no homework.
if have tuition homework i also have enough time to finish. but school works not. :(
so it's okay. anyway i every time do copy.

so goodnight my dears :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^