5.8.11

BKB :)

guys. i love bsk :P but not in action

4s5/4s6 (my class my class!) get 3rd place in basketball competition :P
OMG. it's a damn nice competition.
i saw that. yeah :]

these days, i'm quite unhappy. i felt everyone around me have same expression - they're not happy.
i don't know why. but that's why i can't get high. :(
you know, i did well in my duty this week. but i just do myself in my way. at least the results were acceptable, right?
why you all want to limit me in laws? I hate THEM. just a duty, why duty also was a limited process?

一边听音乐,一边写部落
催眠我

tell me what is? :P i have already forgot the feeling.
once i saw your face, once i heard your name,
my smile was so fake, and you never know i was so sad.
like a bomb, exploded in a second, end at the next moment. :)

i like singing. :P
la la la

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^