16.8.11

the first time you ever saw me cry :]

feel like wanna tear myself LOL

our class is undergoing bc oral. xD it was so interesting. the most funny bc lesson this year. :P
that's debating :D woah. next week is my group's turn. siao siao xDD

i think i did something which was wrong. you know, love or crush on someone.
this's  u n c o n t r o l l a b l e .
but i should control it. :( i don't want to get hurt again.

unless you like to be misused, if not then don't try to crush someone who you can't love. :)

erm. it's right.
love is important, right.
but friendship is much important. :)
so i choose friendship.

it may a terrible curse. i think so. every time get hurt not because of love but is how much i care you, my dear friends. :]

i don't know. i just know it's time to forget and control myself.
even though it's a impossible mission.
but some stupid fellow said, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. :)

try my best <3
so you too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^