29.8.11

money is IMPORTANT

ARGH. i very fan now. :(( i need lots of $$. leehom's new album is coming. and holiday i spent so much money.
even though i just stay at home LOL (stay at home also can cost money)

hmm how?
i want to use my own money to buy the album.
because you know, the album i bought is just mine. :) no others.
so i should use my pocket money. but not parent's money (although they were just the same)
okay. don't worry. how bout 'do not use pocket money for a month'? it's impossible to me? :P

Holiday Is Boring :(

i prefer weekends than holidays :)
weekends is a rest for me; but holidays is useless :((
well, it's just my opinion la.
rest after being busy is awesome for me, :P
it may just listen to music or lying on the sofa watch tv :)  it's better than hang out with buddies and get exhausted after you back home. :X

but holiday?
first day went back home, screamed like mad, 'Hooray! I'm free now!'
second day waked up in the noon, 'oh mum, where's my breakfast?'
third day, it's bored, so i do some works now. but give up after 3 minutes and go to watch tv.
like what i did every holidays.

i'm just waste my time in holiday.
and i miss my buddies, my school, or nothing. i just don't like to do nothing.
There are no mistakes, just accidents that are meant to happen. :)

ahdui, do i complain in my own blog? stupid.

sometime i realized, my singing is better than jay chou :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^