20.8.10

Say Ahh

Yaya...happen many things these days
perlantikan is over ad~ quite nervous a dat time...cant stand thr at the stage, quite boring
but finally it's over...yaa...congraz a yinsan cx

trial is over too
i think i may gt bad result dis time...i no touch my book whole week (i juz revise them when i reach school at 7)
erm...hope all pass...dunwan failed
may be dat time after sick...
knoe the importance of health and life, so dun like to giv too much stress to myself
but now really is...=(

hmm...i think i m shita now
i still didnt finish my seni folio
dunoe my dearest ulfa wil take wad action to me
juz hope she dunwan potong my psp xD

pmr is really cuming
it's too fast
now i juz realise i still didnt touch kh
i forget kh ad...shit =X
"but it's too late"...apologize

Yayx~!
I'm the 'girl like boys'XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^