24.8.10

Contact lens

Refered: 弯弯

i gt brin contact lens before...haha...
bt now no ad...becauz mum dunoe why dun let me wear suddenly
may b wan wait til next year...T^T

the 1st time i wear contact lens
i dunoe the lens cant "live without water"
it will become dry n smaller smaller then disappear
phew

dat time is whn holiday
i cum to schul
dat time i wear wrong ad
means right eyes d lens put in left eyes
then see dao vry blur
becauz my 2 eyes r different degree

thn i take out
use hand hold it
it's like a fool rite
i really dunoe lens cant without water
then my f4 fren tell me i only noe
=-=

then i thought a vry clever method~
use my "lovely" tupperware like dis:
clever rite?
haha xD XD
i think i too careless
i brought 3 times lens bt juz gt 1 pair can use til its expire date =(
all cant use before their expire date...xD

haha...juz take care our eyes xD


Yayx~!
I'm the 'girl like boys'XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^