9.4.10

Shout at me(lame post)

i have promise XXX i wont post it in my blog

but i still do it.


i love XXX so much

but xxx shout at me suddenly

reason?

because i'm the second ppl ask xxx the same ques which xxx be ask 5 times

(noe my manglish?)



thn i gt terkejut. XD

but i try to menahan it. but xxx still shout at me..= =

i gt abit hurt. thn i scare i cry. i hide my self n go to class

thn gt ppl see i be scold. thn they try to calm down me la

but once they do it, my tears come out

i m the kind of ppl. dun wan say anything to me whn i m relax myself

i will broke down



thn i "catch"careen go to toilet.

actually is go out for a while. just go around

n thn i cry. silently.

careen look vry nervous..XD..

n thn i go back class..

n thn XXX say sorry to me

thn i forgiv xxx...



That's all


Yayx~!
I'm the 'girl like boys'XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^