1.4.10

My-Kind of Boy

By DEAREST wai yern & yi shian
Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 15 of your friends here in blogger to answer this. Then see what happens.

if you a guy- post this as my kind of girl.
if your a girl- post it as my kind of boy.

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking??
Up to his parents. I don’t care. But at least handsome than me

2. Smart?
Up to his teachers.

3. Preferred age?
0-99

4. Preferred height?
Almost guys who beside me are taller than me, except my brother
5. How about sense of humor?
Never mind. I’m.

6. How about piercings?
What’s this?

7. Accepts you for who you are?
Of course. Can’t also Must

8. Pink hair?
Doesn’t matter

9. Mushy or no?
I don’t care

10. Thin or fat?
Normal.

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
Normal.

12. Long hair or short hair?
Up To him…Why ask these STUPIAK question?

13. Plastic or metal?
Again…stupiak

14. Smells good?
Again and again… Up to my nouse

15. Smoker?
NO WAY!

16. Drinker?
Seldom…very seldom

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
What means?

18. Musically inclined?
I’m. He just need two good ears to listen me sing. XD

19. Plays piano?
That’s Okay. Because I don’t know.XD

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
Sexy voice. XP

21. Plays violin?
Up to him

22. Sings very good?
Just have the sexy voice. Sing together with me. =]

23. Vain?
No

24. With glasses?
Up to his eyes
25. With braces?
Huh?!

26. Shy type?
Sometimes/Always.

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
The kind I like.
28. Active or passive?
When I active, he’s passive. When I passive, he’s active.
; ]

29. Tight or bomb?
What means?

30. Singer or dancer?
Singer. Both will be better. XD

31. Stunner?
What’s It?

32. Hiphop
Okay.
33. Earrings?
Up to him.

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
Confuse of what are you saying?

35. Dimples?
Seen so cute

36. Bookworm?
Erm. Just be normal
37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
This just makes me love him more++
38. Playful?
Not so. But Not not so.

39. Flirt?
Erm. Don’t know

40. Poem writer?
better

41. Serious?
Sometimes

42. Campus crush?
For forever.

43. Painter?
Okay

44. Religious?
Yes.

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
Not too over

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
Be normal please

47. Speaks 20 languages?
No need! It’s just rubbish. He just need to know how to say “ILU”

48. Loyal o faithful?
Okay

49. Good kisser?
Better. XD

50. Loves children??
Yes. Cause I not.


Yayx~!
I'm the 'girl like boys'XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^