17.4.10

I'm NORMAL

yeah.
i'm normal
I'm not the kind of girls like to fake her self
and i won't hate my senior
unless they're really too annoying

one day, my senior say my hair too long
i means front one
this is third time
so she very beh song me     i noe
may be that day i m moodless
but i still pin up my hair like a shit
after that, i put up my pin

i forget. when i go out from the class to go lab.
i see her again.
yeah. she catch me again.
she thought i m the girl same like other girls
please.
i'm no.
i cry
no because she catch me or i scare her
but i scare she no belive me
really

second day, she see me
i pin up my hair more shit
but she still no like my pattern.
never mind
but i feel more happy...=]
Yayx~!
I'm the 'girl like boys'XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^