1.2.11

那些黑色的玩笑

吉他那么重
我有技巧去弹奏

请你,不要忘记,你最开始最单纯最喜欢的那个人 ♥

today go out with family
but something lapsap for cny ;P i dunoe why they're so late xP
saw 2 person
  1. a boy
i think he almost 19 or 20
he's damn lengzai woah~ and tall sangat
my goodness, jealous :S
and he wear a pink tee, so lovely
goodness, he really vry tall

2. a tom girl

woah, she's same age with me
she's same schul wit my hua chi sister
my sister vry jealous her lengzai-ness LOL
but honestly. really lengzai
tom girl dao vry handsome lur~ jealous sangat
and she vry thin
her walking pattern vry cool man
damn chio~!
i wanna get her number from my sista xP

and i secretly took the sunglasses. damn chio
haha here's: XP
ignore the face LOL
brown one :D

yiiiyer~ pretend cool? xP grey frame xP

a cute boy haha, he's lookin at sumthing cutie

HAVE A NICE DAY :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^