13.2.11

be my leehom :D

candy be me leehom please :D haha wth



2mr hav planning a great dating with my sweetie foong jing :)(:

sure be awesome sangat la

haha

lol, we're not lessssssbian lea guys

meet at 4.30 tmr :S

woah so nice

my lady gaga, i want to find a part-time job and it's sure be a wedding planner :D

yeah i win an iphone 4

yeah it's true :D

the kindly sponsor is my cutest brother thx ya

reason?

because we sing ytd night, woah so sweet

then he sing leehom's 龙的传人

LOL, i'm the pro for leehom's evythings :S

he sang: 巨龙巨龙你擦亮眼,永永远远龙的传人

LOl, then i said:"it's 巨龙巨龙你擦亮眼 永永远远的擦亮眼"

then we argue this topic til few of hours so lame

but i was so comfirm i'm right because 我吃盐比他吃饭多?



so we write a contract LOL

our bet is psp and iphone 4

if he win then i use my $ to pay him a psp

while mine is iphone 4 lol

i think i should say ipad LOL

then we find dad to be a witness and sign :P

the things i shocked is dad accept to sign LOL really shocked

cauz i thought he may scold us or tear the paper :X

hocai takda :S


then u guess who win? sure is me lala

we check the lyrics from my bro's music textbook

my goodness

he hav the lyric but he guess wrong WTH



so i win, yeah i win an iphone 4 woah

let's celebrate

but i think dad sure bantah one

cauz our money is his money;his money is his money haha

LOL so dunoe

juz play for fun haha

my bro gonna cry for a week :X



forgive my broken broken triple broken english please

it's not english or manglish :S

but is my own language :P



and happy valentine's day :D


my holiday is coming to the end T^T so sad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^