9.2.11

你的眼泪让我无助

神木与瞳is damn nice :D
LIKE LIKE
(actually i'm not sure hav i write their name correctly :S)

guys ur eyes was so damn lovely
i finally realize the lyrics:
sparks fly, it's like electricity
woah :P

i love lovely eyes and Leehom's handsome nose :P

our stupiak dialogue when we'r on the way to alpha for tuition
me: waa, so hot a
careen: ya lo so damn hot
me: u noe why today was so hot?
careen:...
me: cauz i'm together with u
careen: ...
me: because u're me sunshine :S

so u are my sunshine, my only sunshine

:p

Leehom said :
我相信灵感能来自任何地方
yeah strongly agree :P
i hav some not bad idea when readin comics LOL
may be it's just a stupid idea for u all
haha

well, new year now ma
just eat some junkfood without care so much la
why so serious? LOL
wow, 被我发现到了~ xD

yummy yummy
vanila choc :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^