31.1.11

Facts bout me :D

Dream if you want to live, Live if you want to die
haha, too boring
so just play this xP
woah it's funny :D

  1. I am a girl, typical  libra girl.
  2. I like to observe, esp observe my friend's horoscope, but unfortunately all of my observation is WRONG! :'(
  3. I almost use horoscope to live with others, even though dad said: kid, u cant trust horoscope in 100%.
  4. I love SING, SUPER SUPER damn love!
  5. I love LEEHOM!
  6. damn kawaii xP
  7. I prefer Nokia than SE :P
  8. i hate pink, double triple super hate pink!
  9. i always wear tee and jeans or pants and slippers~
  10. same with other gurls, i like to take romance pic :D
  11. i prefer hug :X because hug can give warmth and power but kiss cant
lalala~
10 facts bout me
but i doesn't feel it's enough for me lea
so sad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Write Something...^^